What are your hours?
We typically work 9-4:30, although you are welcome to email us or fill out our online contact form at any time. Accommodations are made to minimize our impact on normal business operations or convenience for homeowners. That means we schedule work after hours for businesses and weekdays for Apartment Management and Home Owner Association clients.
What is your mission?
Do you only work with commercial clients?
Recurring Services FAQs
What are recurring services?
Recurring services include standard awning maintenance such as cleaning and pressure washing. It is important to get professional awning cleaning to clean out any soil, grime, mold, and pollution. We take the utmost care to retain the original color so that your awning fabric looks the same as it did the day it was first installed.
How often should awning cleaning happen?
What causes awning wear and tear?
- Use of pressure washer machine on awnings – Awning fabric is not designed to withstand high pressure water.
- Improper chemicals / detergents / degreasers / solvents – Only manufacturer recommended cleaning agents and protectants should be used.
- Lack of cleaning.
Awning Manufacturing FAQs
Do you make custom awnings?
Do you help with awning recovery?
What fabric is the right fabric?
- Restaurants: Due to fire and building codes, you can only consider fabrics that are fire retardant
- Sunbrella Firesist
- Back Lit Signs: Consider vinyl fabrics like Cooley Brite for shade and protection from the elements.
- Standard Entrance / Window Awning: The most common option is Sunbrella which comes in many colors and fabrics.
If you have any specific fabric you have questions about, please feel free to ask us.
How do I know what colors work well?
This is another in-depth article we have written, but we’ll give you a short version here.
- Blues & Greens: The best over time that retains the original color and stays stain-free easier than other colors.
- Black: Another solid choice, however on occasion can look linty with the dust in the air.
- Reds: Handle visible stains fine, but are prone to fading from UV damage.
- White, Yellow, Tan, and other light colors: Are prone to channel streaks and visible stains.
- If any of these are part of your business’s branding or overall design, we can only advise on planning more frequent maintenance to keep the colors stain free and bright.
Awning Assessment FAQs
What is an awning assessment?
Why should I get an awning assessment?
Do you offer any benefits with awning assessments?
Yes, all repairs scheduled within 30 days of receiving our report can qualify you for a 20% discount on labor and parts.
Are you interested in seeing what we can do for you with our awning assessment services? Please fill out our form and we will reach out to you shortly.